Chorus master Henri Venanzi has been with Cincinnati Opera for the past 45 seasons. Listen as he reflects on his career working with some of the great singers of the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Roberto Devereux is an opera by Gaetano Donizetti
- Beverly Sills
- University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music (CCM)
- Franco Corelli, Luciano Pavarotti, Martina Arroyo, Grace Bumbry, Joan Sutherland
- Elijah is an oratorio by Felix Mendelssohn
- Sarah Bernhardt
- Evans and Henri briefly discuss Cincinnati Opera’s 2018 production of La Traviata, which featured soprano Norah Amsellem as Violetta.
- Pagliacci is a one-act opera by Ruggero Leoncavallo
- Cincinnati Opera produced Richard Wagner’s The Flying Dutchman in 2018
- Henri mentioned that these were the most rewarding operas he has worked on: Die Meistersinger von Nürnberg, Nixon in China, Elektra, Salome, and Fidelio
- Norma and Ariadne auf Naxos
- Lady Gaga
- The Oxford Introduction to Proto-Indo-European and the Proto-Indo-European World
- Google Maps