Join Evans Mirageas as he interviews Norah Amsellem, acclaimed international opera singer. Amsellem starred as Violetta in our 2018 production of La Traviata.
- La Traviata is based on the novel La Dame aux Camélias
- Amsellem was in the children's chorus for the 1984 film version of Carmen, dir. Francesco Rosi, with Plácido Domingo
- Amsellem studied with Lorraine Nubar & Dalton Baldwin
- As a teenager, Amsellem sang "Casta Diva" in a short film about Maria Callas
- Amsellem attended Westminister Choir College
- Amsellem is currently reading A Nervous Splendor
- Two of Amsellem's favorite singers are Ella Fitzgerald and Eileen Farrell