Directions & Parking
Aronoff Center for the Arts
650 Walnut Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Open in Google Maps
From the North (I-75)
Proceed south on I-75, take the Seventh Street exit east, proceed down Seventh Street to Walnut Street (about five blocks).
From the North (I-71)
Proceed south on I-71, take the Gilbert exit. Gilbert will become Eighth Street. Follow Eighth Street to Walnut Street.
From the South (I-71 / I-75)
Proceed north on I-71 / I-75 and follow signs across the river. Take the Fifth Street exit . Turn left on Vine Street. Turn right on Seventh Street to Walnut Street.
From the South (I-471)
Follow I-471 north over the bridge, take the Sixth Street exit and proceed down Sixth Street about five blocks; turn right on Vine Street. Turn right on Seventh Street to Walnut Street.
Columbia Parkway (U.S. 50)
- Westbound on U.S. 50: Take the Sixth Street exit and proceed down Sixth Street about five blocks; turn right on Vine Street. Turn right on Seventh Street to Walnut Street.
- Eastbound on U.S. 50: Take the Fifth Street exit. Turn left on Elm Street. Turn right on Seventh Street to Walnut Street (about three blocks).
1. Where do you recommend I park for Opera performances at the Aronoff Center?
The Aronoff Center is located within a two-block radius of a number of parking lots, garages, and valet services. Click below to view an extensive list of recommended parking options convenient to the Aronoff Center.
Major Donor Parking
- All Major Donor parking is valet service. The Major Donor valet stand is located in front of Boca and Nada on 6th Street between Walnut and Main.
- Guests must present their major donor parking pass to access this valet service.
- Plan to arrive no later than 20 minutes prior to the performance, and allow approximately 15 minutes to pick up your car following the performance.
- For more information on major donor parking, please contact Teddy Gumbleton at (513) 768-5520 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Subscribers have the opportunity to prepay for parking at just $10 per subscription performance ($30 total). Call us at (513) 241-2742 for details.
- The parking services listed below accept the prepaid subscriber parking pass, which must be presented when parking.
- Parking Company of America Lot - 235 East 7th Street (uncovered)
- ABM Parking Lot - 226 East 7th Street (uncovered)
- Star Parking Valet - On Walnut Street between 6th and 7th (in front of Nicholson's)
- Please bring your prepaid parking pass that lists the date of the performance you are attending. You will give the pass to the valet driver or lot attendant upon arrival. Attendants will be present 2 hours prior to curtain. If you arrive early and an attendant is not present, please leave your prepaid parking pass in your dashboard.
- Please note: If you have purchased a prepaid subscriber parking pass, you are not necessarily guaranteed a spot with all four locations, as all locations (both outdoor lots and valet) are first-come, first-served. However, we have reserved ample parking options to accommodate you at either your first or second choice. That said, we recommend arriving early so you can park where you prefer.
- For more information on subscriber parking, please contact our box office at (513) 241-2742.
2. What about handicapped-accessible parking?
Entrance assistance for people with special needs and people using wheelchairs is available at all Cincinnati Opera performances. Drivers may pull up directly to the Aronoff Center along 7th Street and request assistance from event personnel. A staff person will accompany patrons with special needs into the hall. Drivers may then park in a nearby lot.
3. What's your best advice?
- Plan ahead and identify two potential parking options.
- Arrive early. We recommend arriving by 7 p.m. for evening performances and 2:30 p.m. for Sunday matinees.
- Have your cash or prepaid parking pass ready.
- Enjoy the show!
- Let us know how we can improve your experience at email@example.com or (513) 241-2742.