The Cincinnati Opera Guild
We welcome you!
The Cincinnati Opera Guild is a membership-based group of enthusiastic ambassadors for Cincinnati Opera which seeks to promote a deeper understanding of opera throughout the Greater Cincinnati community. The Guild plays an active role in supporting Cincinnati Opera's education program, Opera Outbound, which offers a unique series of performances and talks for schools and community groups.
Benefits and Recognition
- Monthly programs and social events
- Opportunity to meet fellow opera lovers
- Meet-and-Greet brunches with opera artists
- Invitations to all Cincinnati Opera special events
- Listing of your name in the season program book
- Volunteer opportunities for Opera events
- Direct involvement with Opera Outbound, Cincinnati Opera's education program
- And more!
Expectations and Opportunities
In addition to serving as ambassadors for Cincinnati Opera, Guild members...
- Stay connected by attending monthly meetings and events
- Serve as volunteers at Cincinnati Opera events
- Provide financial support by making an annual contribution to Cincinnati Opera. Current minimum gift is $300.
- Are encouraged to subscribe to Cincinnati Opera's Summer Festival. Call (513) 241-2742 for subscription information.
- Are invited to attend or financially support the Opera Ball, Cincinnati Opera's largest annual fundraising event.
Interested? Need more information?
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (513) 768-5513.