Cincinnati Opera enjoys a number of long-standing partnerships throughout the regional corporate community. Together, we are committed to sustaining and enhancing the social and cultural value of Greater Cincinnati.
Every summer, over 20,000 people attend Cincinnati Opera’s performances. Our audience largely consists of professional, educated, and civic-minded Cincinnatians with significant disposable income—potential clients for any company.
Basic sponsorship benefits include:
- Complimentary opera tickets (for sponsorships at $3,500 and above)
- Complimentary ad in Cincinnati Opera season program ($3,500 and above)
- Recognition in Cincinnati Opera season program ($1,500 and above)
- 15% discount for employees (any amount of support)
Higher levels of sponsorship provide enhanced benefits, such as prominent recognition, access to the Donor Lounge, and invitations to exclusive events.
How can sponsorship of Cincinnati Opera impact your company?
- Brand Awareness—Achieve visibility through recognition during Cincinnati Opera’s season performances and programs, and be associated with other civic-minded corporations
- Youth and Community Engagement—Contribute to the growth of a new generation of active arts attendees and maintain programs outside of the summer season that enrich the vibrancy of the Greater Cincinnati region as a whole.
- Hospitality—Performances and events present unique opportunities for purposes of networking, recruitment, reward, gratitude, and camaraderie.
Partnering with Cincinnati Opera connects your company with a historic pillar of Greater Cincinnati’s dynamic cultural fabric. For more information, please contact Lissa Urriquia Gapultos, Senior Manager of Institutional Giving, at (513) 768-5561 or email@example.com.