1. Where do you recommend that I park for Opera performances?
Best parking options are as follows:
- Washington Park Garage -- 450 spaces, immediately across Elm Street from Music Hall's front entrance and one block from SCPA.
- Town Center Garage -- also known as the CET Garage, immediately across Central Parkway from Music Hall's rear entrance
- Additional lots within walking distance of Music Hall and SCPA.
2. Will there be shuttles?
No. With the opening of the Washington Park Garage, we no longer offer shuttle service for our performances.
3. What about handicapped-accessible parking?
There are 3 main options for patrons requiring accessible parking. In order of our best recommendation, they are as follows:
- Patrons in need of wheelchair assistance can be dropped off at the curb in front of Music Hall. Event staff will be on hand to help patrons enter the building.
- Many handicapped-accessible spots are available in the new Washington Park Garage, with elevator service available to transport you to street level.
- Several handicapped-accessible parking spots are available in nearby lots.
Please note that the lot between Music Hall and Memorial Hall is not available for public parking.
4. What's your best advice?
- Plan ahead and identify two potential parking options.
- Arrive early. We recommend arriving by 7 p.m. for evening performances and 2:30 p.m. for the Sunday matinee.
- Have your cash ready. (We anticipate that event parking will cost between $5 and $10.)
- Enjoy the show!
- Let us know how we can improve your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org or (513) 768-5576.
Questions? Please call our Box Office at (513) 241-2742. We look forward to seeing you at Music Hall!