Over its 90 year history, Cincinnati Opera has proudly developed partnerships with the business and corporations. Together, we are committed to creating and sustaining a healthy and vibrant Cincinnati arts community.
Every summer, over 25,000 people attend Cincinnati Opera's productions. Our audience largely consists of professional, highly educated Cincinnatians with significant disposable income, potential clients for any company.
For sponsorships starting at $5,000 basic benefits include:
- Complimentary opera tickets
- Complimentary ad in Cincinnati Opera season program
- Recognition in Cincinnati Opera season program
- Discount on additional single ticket purchases
Sponsorship of $10,000 or higher receive the following additional benefits:
- Access to exclusive Donor Lounge during intermissions
- Company recognition on season promotional materials
- Prominent company recognition on Cincinnati Opera website
These benefits allow your company to be associated with other prominent and well-respected companies, while reaching a valuable audience and entertaining clients or colleagues.
Learn about the various ways your company can be part of Cincinnati Opera’s 90th Anniversary season and enhance the rich cultural fabric of Greater Cincinnati.
For more information about corporate sponsorship, contact Senior Manager of Institutional Giving, Lissa Urriquia Gapultos at email@example.com
. You may also contact Lissa at (513) 768-5561.
See corporate supporters of the 2013 season.